Sunday, January 17, 2010

Would aluminum be a good choice in buying a flute case in?

I am thinking about buying a aluminum flute case, and I am wondering if that is a strudy material for a flute case?





http://cgi.ebay.com/ALUMINUM-FLUTE-CASE-鈥?/a>





here is the flute if you think it is a good choice of a new flute case, because my flute case is almost broken.Would aluminum be a good choice in buying a flute case in?
If I were shopping for a new flute case (which may be a good idea now that I think of it, my clasps are broken and I've been holding it shut with elastic bands LOL), I would go to ebay and find a good auction price on one of those cases that's vinyl-covered poly-foam. They'll take a hard knock and protect your instrument well, and they're lighter, thus happier to carry.Would aluminum be a good choice in buying a flute case in?
Whoa cool! Red too I like that. Aluminium is good its sturdy! But your Flute may not fit in that case. So you run the risk of buying something that is useless. Each flute believe it or not is shaped differently! Maybe ask the seller if it fits your brand of Flute! Good luck
Aluminum looks all neat and nifty, but it deforms easily. You need a good sturdy case that dissipates or absorbs impact force. It's cheaper to replace the case than to replace the flute.

No comments:

Post a Comment