Monday, January 18, 2010

If I buy a case for an aluminum MacBook, will it fit a normal Macbook?

I just bought a 13'; Macbook this weekend and I'm looking to buy a cover for it. I am interested in this cover:





http://store.apple.com/us/product/TX040ZM/A?mco=MTAyMzQ1OTk





However, in the description it says that it is for MacBook pro and MacBook aluminum... would it still fit my new Macbook? I don't know anything about the aluminum and I don't want to buy this cover and have it not fit.





And another question xD If I bought a cover from apple.com and had a problem with it, would they let me return it at an apple store?





Thank you so much!If I buy a case for an aluminum MacBook, will it fit a normal Macbook?
I doubt it will fit the macbook. They have different shapes. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment