Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is aluminum a sturdy material for a new flute case?

I am thinking about buying a aluminum flute case, and I am wondering if that is a strudy material for a flute case?





http://cgi.ebay.com/ALUMINUM-FLUTE-CASE-鈥?/a>





here is the flute if you think it is a good choice of a new flute case, because my flute case is almost broken.Is aluminum a sturdy material for a new flute case?
Note that only the frame of that case is aluminum - the rest is ';we don't know what';. For $16 it's worth a try to see if you like it.





Many of us have an all aluminum case for traveling - they are very sturdy. My preference though is for my wooden case since my flute rarely leaves me when traveling and gigging.Is aluminum a sturdy material for a new flute case?
Yes ! Aluminum is a sturdy material !


Depends on thickness also.


Aircraft is made of Aluminum as its light weight and Sturdy !

No comments:

Post a Comment