Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does the iPod nano (2nd G) silver has any paint coating or is it just the plain aluminum casing?

I want to decide which version and color iPod nano 2nd generation (with the aluminum casing) I should buy. Since scratching (exposing the aluminum casing) is an issue with the colored (black, green, etc) versions of the nano I am wondering if the silver version has just the bare/plain aluminum casing without paint. I would love to buy the 8gig version but it only seems to be available in black or red which could be easily damaged. Alternatively I would choose the 4 gig aluminum. Your advice and insights are appreciated.Does the iPod nano (2nd G) silver has any paint coating or is it just the plain aluminum casing?
I have three 8GB black nanos 2nd gen....I had no problems with the black color I do have skins on them now only because I wanted decals that looked cool and stood out from the boring colors everyone has....The silver is just like the rest it can get scratched but I BELIEVE THERE IS SOME KIND OF COATING ON IT LIKE THE OTHERS!!Does the iPod nano (2nd G) silver has any paint coating or is it just the plain aluminum casing?
ive owned both and both are prone to scratched.. first gen being glossy on the front and shiny on the back.. and the second gen being all metallic like the mini.. if you keep it in a casing, i used the agent 18 case, you should be fine, doesnt add that much weight/bulk to it and it protects everything.
add a case to it so it dont get scratch
i have one and i think that it's aluminum but i don't know if it is painted well then it has a good coat on it.
The Silver is just the same as the coulored ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment