Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where can i find a aluminum laptop case for my 10 inch mini laptop?

Hey guys im looking for one of those aluminum carrying cases for my new laptop. Its a 10.1 inch little laptop. Anyone know where to find a case thats a bit smaller, maybe for 12 inch laptops that i could strap down to make it snug. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.Where can i find a aluminum laptop case for my 10 inch mini laptop?
Do you mean a case to carry it around? One option is to go to a gun store and look at some of the pistol cases they have. I have a case that I use for toting pistols, but when traveling, I include my Macbook. It has foam inside that holds everything good and secure and has locks that keep opportunist thieves from getting in easily. Does stop someone from simply walking away with it, of course, so I keep it close. :-)Where can i find a aluminum laptop case for my 10 inch mini laptop?
Actually the cheapest place to find them is in the DIY shops, they often come with a lump of foam padding as well or internal dividers so you can stop the laptop sliding inside the case (bubble wrap works just as well!)


If you want the PC version the most good PC superstores have them and the bigger retailers, your local corner shop is not likely to have them
  • paper mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment