Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm looking for a portfolio case similar to the Aluminum 12';x18';x5'; Attach茅 Case, except it is not Aluminum?

I'm looking for a portfolio case, it looks like a box, and it folds open. When opened you are left with storage to add a window display box and a portfolio case that shows a variety of work. It is very similar to this, http://www.portfolios-and-art-cases.com/鈥?/a> except I was wondering if any of you knew where I could get one that is not aluminum. I prefer something like a canvas or...just something different. I want to express my personality : /I'm looking for a portfolio case similar to the Aluminum 12';x18';x5'; Attach茅 Case, except it is not Aluminum?
Now, that question has a lot to do with computer programming and design!





You win the award for Most Appropriate Question!





;) ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment