Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you upload eBooks (.pdf) to a second generation iPod nano, 1 GB Aluminum casing?

Is it possible to upload eBooks to a second generation iPod Nano, 1GB, the one with aluminum case? If so, how do you do this?





I found a software called iPod Library, but it only caters to third- through fifth-gen iPods. I do have a Notes Application in my iPod. I'm not really sure if mine is second gen or third gen. It's 1GB, the one with aluminum casing. Can you tell what generation it is?





I have tried to paste .txt file in the iPod Notes Folder, but when I checked my device, it doesn't show the entire .txt file, only a small portion of it. Do they have character limits for the Notes file?





I need to upload eBooks on my iPod. Thanks.How do you upload eBooks (.pdf) to a second generation iPod nano, 1 GB Aluminum casing?
You mean Metal Backing? Or did you mean the whole nano is protected with the aluminum casing? If it's the second one then it's a 2nd Generation Nano, and if it's the first one then it's a 1st Generation.





It should show the entire text document. How big/long is it? How about making multiple text files for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment