Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can I buy the aluminum case on a pair of Jesse Side Bags?

OK. I know nothing about motorcycles and/or cars. But I was backing out of my driveway and scuffed the side of my dad's side bags that are attached to his 650CS BMW motorcycle. It is pretty hard to tell, only he and I can really see it since we know, but I feel awful about it and was wondering, since the actual bags are made of plastic and are lined with aluminium on the outside if I can just buy a new alumnum casing to attach to it. I'm trying to suprise him and was wondering if anyone who has had a similar situation can tell me if that is even possible and where I can purchase it. Thanks!Can I buy the aluminum case on a pair of Jesse Side Bags?
I think the plastic you refer to on the Jesse bags is an actual powder coating, and is part of the bag. Jesse bags run about $1200 for a pair. You may be able to inquire with Jesse luggage about recoating to see if they can make it look new again. www.jesseluggage.com.Can I buy the aluminum case on a pair of Jesse Side Bags?
1200 bucks?!?!?!





AND...I thought Harley Bags were expensive (at half that price)...

No comments:

Post a Comment