Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can an aluminum case carry both camcorder & mic?

I want a case (doesn't have to be aluminum as long as it's tough) for camcorder (Canon HV20) and external mic.


I want the one that carries everything that comes with camcorder and mic such as cables and extra batteries.


Any typical product recommended?Can an aluminum case carry both camcorder %26amp; mic?
I use Pelican cases. My 1600 can carry a Sony HDR-HC1, NRG Research SA-568 ';shotgun'; mic, Audio Techica AT-825, juicedLink CX231, extra 9 volt and AA batteries, miniDV tapes, cables, tape head cleaning tape, camcorder AC power supply, 0.6x wide angle lens, 2.0x tele lense and a bunch of other stuff... I used to use a 1500 for the HC1, but now use that for a HDR-FX1.





Aluminum cases look cool - until you get a divot. I have a couple of Zero-Halliburton alluminum case ';cubes'; that carry lighting gear. SKB makes good cases, too (I use them for racked audio gear and instruments).Can an aluminum case carry both camcorder %26amp; mic?
you have lots of options -


here's the result from amazon.com


http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=334鈥?/a>


and from b%26amp;h photo


http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/shop/4085/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment