Monday, January 18, 2010

Confused about which ipod nano 3 case to buy. Which is better (aluminum, plastic, leather, or silicone)? HELP

I need to protect my ipod nano 3. I want something nice and light weight. What makes a better case, the plastic, silicone, aluminum or leather? Also do you know where I can get a discount? ThanksConfused about which ipod nano 3 case to buy. Which is better (aluminum, plastic, leather, or silicone)? HELP
I have a nano and i have a super slim pink silicone case for it. Its only opening is the front square and the circle so there aren't extra bulky parts or compartments and stuff. It is super light weight, easy to clean (just rinse with water once you take the ipod out). I have dropped it and the silicone hasn't even scratched, and neither of course has the ipod. I have the MARWARE sportgrip. Here is the website:





http://www.marware.com/PRODUCTS/Cases-for-3rd-gen-iPod-nano





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment